Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE SOLID ICE

Summer time came, as a tropical country , people used to it and used it as a time to have outing and business minded people gather to sell tropical foods. And one of the main ingredients is the ice. As one of the tropical citizen I used to love things with ice. Ice cream, ice candy;all things with ice. Its Already 10 o'clock in the evening but its still hot. I go to the convenient store. I directly went to freezer where ice cream was there. As I look at it its not only ice cream, but there is ice candy and solid ice. I was amazed of the white crystal form called ice. To top it up, its frozen water made into solid ice, amazing! It invite me to to buy one and mixed its with iced tea. As I mixed it, I want to melt it easily. So I break it into pieces, mix it with water, move from one place to another and voila the ice dissolve easily. As I drink the cold iced tea it refreshes my thirsty soul. This simple solid ice mixed with iced tea, speak to me. "Hey you look at me I'm a solid crystal form came from water and will return to water." "When I remain as liquid I have still value, but I'm flexible according to one's needs." "Oh you speak what kind of creature are you ?" "I'm a solid ice you see I have no mouth nor tongue but I can speak to you, I have no heart nor body like you but I can satisfy your needs." "So what then" "Your human much valuable than me, but do you use all your potential to be valuable?" I continue to drink the iced tea. Oh what a knock! The simple ice taught me to use my potentials it can't be. But I have to follow it, like the grinded ice I have to be part of it. If simple ice can do it , so do I. Refreshing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.