Thursday, May 26, 2011

IS IT A DREAM ?

Every moment is a test; new life means changing our old sinful life into life of Holiness even its hard for us, surely we can make it, if we submit ourselves to Him.



The colds that shiver my whole body laid me into restlessness. I was like child crying need help from my beloved parents. I slept in a restless manner, until my subconscious bring me to to the gatherings of beggars; people who are abandoned, no house , no clothes, no slippers. They have nothing but the air that they breath that made them alive. It is like a camping that one of the Good Samaritan organized. In this event the participant are the scholars who will engage to the beggars and its a compulsory. Due to necessity, scholars force to do the activities. One of the master of ceremony announce, " Now is the moment that every scholars will do their part." "Engage to the beggars." Look at your back someone is waiting for you your attention." "through your little acts of love...." I heard the announcement but I'm still inside the tent. When I arrived at the area; I saw a mother with her two sons. I saw foot long scattered all over the area and one has bitten. This mother and son silently smiling, but as I examined they are eating the foot long but when I arrive they stop. They are of the family but no scholar assigned so I volunteer myself, talk to them and engage with them in a friendly manner. As I get to know them better my heart was thorn. My tears want to flow but I have to control it, I have to be strong in front of them. They live in a street. they have no house. I saw they are barefooted, they have no slippers. We'll the mother has one clothes, as I look at her. Her dress look like its over a year on his body. They have no water to clean themselves. The tan skin became a black charcoal. The mother is holding one piece of rubber shoes that she pick up from somewhere. As I look at it their is cockroach crawling in it and beginning to spread also inside her body. I can't stand with this scene. I turned my back, hide myself and cried.

I was always complaining that I have a deformed shoes but still I have a pair of shoes. I'm complaining that I rent a house but still I have a house. How bless I am. Forgive me my God. Before I returned to the mother and son I saw clothes for her in red decor with little flowers. I get it and excitedly gave to her. "Here wear it, will suit you perfectly. I said "remove your old garments and wear it." It will not fit to you if you wore it that way. As I observe her she didn't want to throw her old garments. for her its the only possession that she had. As I gave the new dress for her..... still my heart was pounding. Till I wake up. "Huh! is it a dream?" And when I read my companion that day its about giving to the poor. Not only by gospel , but we must be sure to take into account and proclaim it not only by words but by actions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.