Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE SECRET INGREDIENT

   

 "My mother is the best cook." These are the words that I usually hear through sons and daughter who love their mother. And yes I'm one of them and proudly say "my mother is the best cook." Even its  a plain vegetable it taste good.Love is the secret ingredient now its not secret anymore its a true revelation came from mother itself.
     Do you fill an empty space in your heart? How do you fill it?
     Is it financially ? I've met a friend they  owned a company and I can say they are in the upper class. I tell her so all the things is in your hands now. She vow her head and say that's what you think but not really there is something I'm looking  for.
     Is it mentally ? Well the more you learn something the more you learn that you have many things to learn and random questions pop out on your mind  .
     Is it socially ?Friends who will be at your side especially in times of trials. Time will come and you will be alone and even your own family won't be   at your side. Your on your own and feel abandoned.
     So you fill that emptiness with pleasure. Yes for a moment you'll feel that emptiness suffice but when your alone; that emptiness is still there. It couldn't be cover by power, fame, wealth, and the likes...
     God will sometimes break the strongest bone in your life  when you think you are very strong. So that from now on, you will say that the strongest part of who you are is God not your job, not your family, not your friends, not who you are but God.
     Love must be the main ingredients of our life. That love was given to us freely and unconditionally first by our God and Abba Father. When you received this love its not for you to keep for yourself only but it must be overflow to others. Its an abstract words but could feel by others through your action. And its the only thing that the more you give to others the more it overflows abundantly. It is an abundant love. It is the water of life that when you drink you won't be thirsty any more. When you eat it you won't be hungry anymore.
     Friends you don't have to look outside fill your heart with God's love. God is knocking at your heart, you want to open it but still how could He come in if their is hatred, unforgiveness, evil desires.... When is the time you will throw  all this garbage in your heart ?
     Ask and it will be given to you. Humble yourself in front of your God. Welcome Him because there is no impossible in our God and Abba Father. I could testify to it because I once a God of my own life, but God's love is unconditional that even though I took my back on Him still He love me unconditionally.
     Pay it forward as what you call yes but that love is priceless and even my whole life is not enough to pay for it.
     What are you waiting for ? Now is the moment could you do it ? We could do it by God's help. :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.