Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE BEST PLAY EVER PRODUCE

How God will enter into our hearts if our life is full of trash?



Crowds gather in to watch the series of play. They must avail it because its for free. The usual play in theaters ranges form five hundred pesos to thousand of pesos. What's the difference of this play to other play? First this play is a real life story. Second the venue is inside the church. Third everybody is welcome. Since the admission is free as early as the dawn people gather and find their best seat. As I watch the real drama, one old lady sit comfortably as she wait the play to start. For about thirty minutes of waiting her head sway like a restless drunken man. She started to sleep in a sitting position. Other side of me want to smile for the comic drama that I've watch. But as I hear the buzz of sounds I was disturb. Do I hear it right ? I'm inside the church but the buzz of crowds bring me to the market. It's like they're bidding for the best prize. as the play started, I want to get out but as I started to came out the crowd came out from nowhere. They are like ants in a busy hill. So I stop for a moment, waiting the crowds to clear the area. Wow so amazing! If only this crowds will unite into greatness this world will be as beautiful as paradise. Their sound alone has power. What if they used their action their power maybe triple as their sounds. That moment I wore white tops and skirt, standing beside the chancel opposite to the crowds. As I wait for them to clear the area one lady greeted me and said "hi' I just puzzle out because she is stranger to me. Its like saying "thank you for welcoming us." I have no response but to smile. I'm just standing there waiting for them to finish. The crowds looking at me there's is no way but to silently watch them, acting like a statue. But still another old man greeted me again "hello my dear". He humbly smile, the sound of his voice is so meek. Its like saying "Thank you that you open the gates for us." We'll I just smile again. That moment I hear the voice from heaven. " I put you there not on on your own will but these people will help you to discern the work I'm entrusted into your hands." After moments of dreaming awake, I wake up and the crowds happily watching the best play ever produce.

My heart was thorn because after the play the place of praise and worship become a messy theater and a market place for some. Empty bottled water, plastics was all over the place. What's the lesson that they get? They only want entertainment but they don't get the lesson. Because if they get what's the real reason why they watch the series of play for free. They know how to value everything. Yes their is someone who will clean the area, the mess that they have done, but where is the respect ? This area is a sanctuary. but they treat it as a place for entertainment . Little acts can be as great if you know the value of everything. I silently cry when will these people grow. Our faith is not seasonal, that we only gather if their are special occasion because it entertain us? Grow my dear. How can we bring others to our faith if even in a little way we show no respect? What is putting this trash to its proper place? We love beauty but we don't nurture the real beauty. This season will end but what's the implication of it in our life? Christ has died for us, He paid for our sins not only by silver or gold, but He save us through His Holy Blood. Does it make sense?

Abba Father help us to to grow in your love, that we may value the Holy Blood that you paid for our sins.Help us Lord to become part of your Holy mission. this we pray in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.