Thursday, May 26, 2011

HOW TIMID BECOME TOUGH ?

I have a childhood friend whose name is Anna. We play, study and grow together. When we are young she's so shy and timid. She couldn't speak loud, when strangers came she hide like she saw a monster. She's like a "makahiya" plant whose leaves closes when someone touch it. Gone are those days. Now its only a shadow of what Anna became. Now when I look at her, she has tough and tight facade, what remain is her humble eyes. In our last conversation she told me. "Because of necessity and experience that I have I learned to be tough and eat my pride." "I knock everyone's heart asking for their help. " "Some help for a reason, some help and echoes to the whole world that they help me." "But there are strangers who are sensitive enough to my needs." "Without asking and knowing me personally they feel it and help me." They are the angels of my life who help me not only to stand but to fly without wings. Those people who criticize become a challenge for me not only to be good enough but to be the best in everything I do." "In all this course of life nobody will help you till you are ready to help yourself." "There are times that I want to die rather than to live." "But when I'm ready to stand again I said. "I am a daughter of God and with God's grace floodgates of heaven will open to proclaim that a beggar in this world is a princess and daughter of God." And true enough blessings outpouring ready to be pickup. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.