Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BONDING MOMENTS

One starry night, as I walked going home from a far, I saw a father and son sitting at the cold floor of the street beside the smelly garbage. For some its a pitiful sight, but for this father and son what a lovely moments. The young boy about six-year old asked his father why he do this thing. Collecting with his bare hands the dirty trash from other people's waste. Father at heart he mentor his son saying "my child, if we didn't do it we will not eat." "At your your young age I trained you to become one of the successful men in the world." "See from this scrap we didn't only earn a living but we help this world a better place to be." "And if you keep on doing this thing you will love it, and believe me you will become one of the successful men in the world." " Look not everyone do it, but only the courageous dreamer. No one will get it from you." As the conversation end, I don't know what's the final quest but that moment I catch with my own eyes a lovely conversation from a poor father and son but with a wealthy vision. As I leave them this lesson instill in my heart. "In everything we do we can make a difference if we do it wholeheartedly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.