Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome!

One day I’m looking for something and don’t know where to find it till my feet lead me to this place they called it Feast as I enter the room we’ll it’s a real Feast a happy place to be what struck me is not the beautiful music nor the place although its a part buts it’s the hug of a strangers that has big impact its like I saw Jesus on them saying “welcome my child” at first I was so aloof because I’m not used to it but believe it or not this simple thing sink on my heart and response” yes Lord I’m here a sinner want to return to your love” and from that moment on I find ways to serve God through Intercessory Ministry where I grow spiritually and start to love being part of the Christian Catholic that I leave 3 years ago and now I was back saying I’m happy serving God with you my fellow brothers and sisters. Now every time I see first timer I hug them like saying welcome back my friend. Now what are you waiting for? You are loved to share this love to everyone and be happy to be part of this happiest place on earth. It’s our home, welcome my friend :)

I saw Jesus on them saying “welcome my child”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.