Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CHILDHOOD DAYS WITH MOTHER

Funny memories with mother, reminds me when I was five years old. There's a moment that I jump on the window of our "nipa hut" because she want to scold me. I respect her but I don't want to be scolded so little toughie jump. During those days my mother was giving conception to my younger sister.
Like a lion that roar she's very angry and said "don't return here because if I caught you I will bit you". So as a good follower till the day has dawn I don't return even I have empty stomach that's already complaining. The rest is history as I reminisce I was so fool then, and at young age I was so tough. I honor my mother she gave her best, there are times that she's crying in front of me. Deep in my heart I want to cry too but in front of her I tell a joke and smiled. My childhood days with "Nanay" as I called her was the best training I ever had. For me she is the best cook in the world because even the food is simple vegetable that found in our backyard it taste good. A patient wife and mother even my father was so tough she has the power to be more stronger for us to become a one solid family. "Nay" I find and met many mother but you're the best you love me but you taught me valuable things. You gave me enough discipline to conquer trials,your faith that I inherit. Thanks for everything when I'm down and hopeless thinking of you makes me awake. I love you Nay your dreams will come true you deserve a better life because your a good mother to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.