Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BLESSED ARE THEY WHO PERSECUTE YOU

These words are so strange for me the first time I hear it till the time I experience it. I said how can I bless those people, they hurt me emotionally and despised me! For the endth time I experience again how to be persecuted. Telling things you are not, judging you for whom you are not. Telling you false accusations. Speaking to you like you are the dumbest animal in the world. It’s like “I can tell you all the things I want to say”. “I can do whatever I want to do because you are my slave.” Being human I have senses like them but they dumped me like a trash. They want you to do things like what they have said as exact as they want because if not you are wrong they want you to speak like what they command, to smile like what they want, to write like what they want. On my silent world I said “I’m not a robot”. What’s the use of my brain if everything was program from there likes and desire. That’s why I was designed as individual, different from others. And now you want me to be what you want your not my God, I have my own.

They are the modern “Pedis” who are greedy they want to pay for the amount of chicken but want to get a cow. And sometimes they want it to get for free but when they sold something they sold it for a higher price. What a heart of a greedy person. They don’t think that time will come and they will leave this world with empty hands.

These people are good manipulator, they could get what they want and blame you for what you have done all they said “you have done the wrong thing. “Look at me I can do all things I have a great career because I did my best hope you’ll do the same.” I said it for your own good. Sounds great but they are boasting there own self so that you look them as a model to be followed but hey! I have my own criteria to follow, don’t impose yourself on me because we are different person.

In the later part I’m thankful to these kind of people now I know what it means to “bless those who persecute you.” Because of them I learn to dream higher. I said to myself “I will not stay on this condition forever” now as I do this thing I want to quit as a slave and live a life of success I will face my fear by hook or by crook I will get it. This is the sweet revenge thank you for those who persecute these dumb sheep because you awaken the tiger in me.

Even the painful experience will turn into positive for those who persevere. Painful experience, extract the true character of a dumb sheep into strong, fighter, dreamer and achiever. Now as I end this epistle I’m looking toward the clear sky ready to write the new story of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.