Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HAVE A BREAK

One day I feel something going on but I don’t know where it is? Is it only at the back of my mind or what? I can’t explain. Till my feet lead me to Eucharistic Chapel as I enter the room so solemn, so peaceful that’s why some go here to rest and sleep because the ambiance is cool, there’s a league of guardians who watch them, but still there’s still a noisy voice within me. As I leave this place I sing “lead me Lord” and I find myself entering the Memorial Park as the guard look at me like saying “another homeless folks’. I don’t care what’s on your mind! This time I discover my talent to read the mind of others ha? Sometimes our enemy lies within us and even how silent the world if in our inner self there’s explosion that will burst out, you feel uncomfortable. Inside the cemetery there lies a silent tomb, some beautifully painted but there’s no life but I feel the rest. Aha! It’s the secret sanctuary maybe that’s why at the bottom the “words rest in peace” written it’s a real rest. A moment of solitude how I wish I could feel it as long as I’m in this crazy world. I read their names quite familiar and popular names but now here they are and as the years pass by they will soon be neglected. I’ve realized even how popular you lived you will forget as you passed away, but as a good fellow die for a cost that your works will remember and will become a word of mouth soon your name will vanish but the works you started remain. The wisdom of our Creator is unreachable but in this world called life be at peace with all men.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.