Sunday, January 16, 2011

WALK WITH A SMILE :)

At home I prepared myself, being an account executive I learned to dress like an executive. Last Saturday I attended a gatherings and a business attire is a must. I'm tired of it, wearing coat to look like an executive, its so hot especially here in our lovable country. "Sacrifice its a must" Huh! silent whisper from the right side of my head? How many rides did it takes ? Just only three rides by jeepney. Just imagine an executive attire riding a jeepney plus the free powder of dust and all the different perfumes from smoke belching, bystanders cigarette smokers,passed by the wet market, and traffic jam which means that our country is so rich in different kinds of vehicles. A silent laugh. And this place wow! its so fascinating! There is no jeepney on this place. Only private vehicles and a cab. Check my wallet" Oh no! never mind." "You have your feet trained to walk remember you graduated in a Citizen's Army Training" A consolation thought. An executive marching a hundred meters with hills knocking on the floor. "Sorry for the noise its my shoes" telling "hey! I'm tired." "Please bear with me my lovely shoes." "Don't worry I'll give you a treat I'll buy a cream for you." Inside the tent "be composed" "fix yourself" "Look at ease" "listen!". Wow! speakers are great. I was empowered by their talks. Its a prized for a little sacrificed. The gatherings finished my colleague introduce me to her business partner well shake hands from here and there. "Nice meeting you." I have another batch of meeting to attend to . "I have to go." Another sacrificed , before I leave the place, I observed that this place is designed copied from a foreign place. Yes its not for the usual Filipino. And as I looked around foreigners hang around the vicinities . "be happy without riding a plane your here at the foreign place." Where can you get that?"

Time to go.

Scene No. 1 : get a cellphone 'hey honey please pick me up"

Scene No. 2 :'"My car is out there I have to walk a little longer"

Scene No. 3 : "I love to walk it keeps me fit."

Funny thoughts but seriously as I walked I pray and said with a smile "I can conquer all things because I have a Big God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.