Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LIFE OF A SERVANT

Adventurous? Life is full of surprises. Even if you plan your life as what you want, there's a path that lead you to crossroads. This crossroads lead me to experience things I never wish nor planned in my life but here it is. Face the reality. I'm lost, I don't know what path to take. I'm tired, I want to quit. Out of nowhere there's a strong force guiding me to a place I'm not familiar with. During this times of turmoil, time of trying times. I ask myself "what keeps me on serving ?", "It is for my own?" As I examine it leads me to a deep purpose. Now I remember that once in my life I test His power and made a vow, a promise, a covenant between me and Him. Nobody knows, but how could I keep my promise? To proclaim His love. But how could I proclaim? Through the creation He made. Human, an imperfect human, doubts, fears engraved. A promise should not be broken especially if it made by the unseen Powerful Creator of All. Struggles, hindrances a test of fire make the black stone, glitter into gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.