Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US ?

Dream Big, Win Big its the Kerygma Conference year 3 and it was held at the BIG DOME. Last year was really an amazing experience. I saw Ms Ai Ai de las Alas not being a comedian but a renewed Christian who confidently share God's love to everybody. The Big Dome became a place of Big Dreams. The most memorable part is the Healing Session where Mr. Bob Canton lead the crowd. I saw with my own eyes how the old woman on a wheel chair walked and pushed her own wheel chair as Bod Canton ride on it. Wow , amazing ! I must also experience it, but how? I'm on the upper box while it is on the Patron A (lower box). I wore skirt that time but wow! how faith made me jump the hurdles in order to experience that healing power. I f I have no friend who push and encourage me and said "you can make it" They cheer me up, that's a big factor, they are the fuel that light the fire within me. I feel blessed and I wanna share it with everybody.

And now my dear brothers and sisters Kerygma Conference year4 is just 3 more days before the biggest Catholic Learning event of the year! Its conference 2010 "RESTORATION" will be held this November 26,27, & 28, at the Philippine International Convention Center. Yes, let's all gather, this 3-day conference at the PICC. Friend if you want to know more about the 2010 Kerygma Conference, please call 725-9999 or log on to www.kerygmaconference.com . See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.