Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THE WAY

This morning is a new beginning, I wake up as early as five o'clock in the morning which I didn't usually do.

Message for me this morning, "there are many cross roads and there are times you will be confuse especially if your not familiar with the place. There are doubts,fears and confusion because as you find the real path to lead it on your way, there are hindrances like darkness from ourself and from the outside factors. Sometimes you find "dead end" path wherein you thought it is the right way but made a wrong entry. While you keep on trying to find a way you experience hindrances, and if you use this obstacle to have more faith that you surrender your life to the only source of life, here you come the real path to righteousness is here.

Today is Sunday I was amazed because even its only five o'clock in the morning the church is full. My mind say "Sunday mass goer" and "Thanks God even in modern times they keep the Sabbath Day a Holy one." As a keen observant and quite suspicious, I love to observe people that call my attention. This attitude help me to intercede with the person whose stranger to me. As I intercede I feel the pain that I almost cry knowing that I don't know the person.

On my way home there are words that puffs out in my mind. "Learn to wait" "Time is not time until you give time". As I arrive to the house my landlady approach me and said. "You know what I didn't go to church, I was confuse on what is true." To make the story short, because of the leader and people around her she become a backslider. She blame and look for the worst and negative side of being in the community. Now she pray on herself. I couldn't argue because I myself experience this before. And now as I renewed my Faith, there is responsibility nobody tells me to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.