Monday, December 24, 2012

The Three Wise Men

Carl , Me and the WGB
     Christmas approaches, party here and there. During those Christmas party that I've been attended, I meet three young boys ages 5 years of age. These three little boys catch my attention because of the wisdom that they exude. I met them from different locations. Even though they are that young you could sense the influence they have. First is Ivan the master of ceremony give him a code name,  "Preacher in Pajama. The way he speak he has that gift of prophesy. Second is Josh as I observed him he has the initiave, he has gift of service a pro-active young boy. He do things even nobody is around and even nobody's telling him what to do. He love to be of service. Third is  Carl at first you will give him an impression of a noisy boy. But if you know how to convert that attitude into being productive you will see that this young boy is a natural leader. Since he is noisy I request him to tell to our group of boys similar to his age to fall in line and be silent. And voila those noisy little boys obey Carl.
     These three you boys will be a great future leader. Different skills, gift, and forte but exude a charisma that even at their young age they can influence the people around them. I could see the pure service that they have. There is no politics yet at their mind. That's why if you will observe them., they enjoy what they are doing. And the only thing they know is that they love what they are doing period.
     They  hit the soft spot in my heart. They are equally talented and possess a special skills. But what leave me the most impact is Carl if Ivan and Josh is both talented and well to do, not Carl who came from a poor family. Besides being noisy, his eyes speak like begging. And as the party end I almost forgot him. But he approached me and said "Ate" its just a simple common name but mean a lot. I couldn't give him any material things that moment, instead I pray that the good Lord grant the deepest desire of this young boy. My encounter to this three wise men has come to an end but for sure they will be a great future leader of our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.