Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THIS DOOR IS CLOSED USED THE OTHER DOOR

Its the first day of mission class :) Excited ! Need to have more energy and enthusiasm. From Ground floor to 3/F I have to run manually save energy :). Look at the watch I'm fifteen minutes late. I knock all doors estimated 10 doors except for this door with sign board "THIS DOOR IS CLOSED USED THE OTHER DOOR" I have to used my last dead end resort. Ouch! my goodness what a sign this is it the door with the big signboard "THIS DOOR IS CLOSED USED THE OTHER DOOR" is the room I'm looking for and to my surprise its widely open. Thanks to a) being heard headed? b)Not following instruction c)my intuition. Well all of the above all rules has its exception. It taught me a lesson to go for what you want even there are many obstacle. Sometimes you have to open the closed door, but it should start at yourself. Open your heart to the unbounded blessings. Face your fears. Yes your a born winner, you can make it. All the raw materials is in your hands. Don't believe when others said you can't make it. Believe in your inner power that you can make it and act the way you think. Thanks God for the grace and mercy for being patient with me. Here I am ready to conquer my fears.
This week I was physically sick. My head is like a rocky road, my tears flow naturally because of pain. I'm shivering with colds. During this times I always tell to myself you can make it, its nothing. I was asleep and I dreamed of children smiling at me sharing their dreams . Oh! their pure smile, their twinkling eyes. I need to wake up this children gives me new hope. As I wake up like a little child I'm excited for another new day, this life offer. I'm still alive nothing can hinder me to achieve this dream entrusted in my heart. Here I am, I am nothing without You. There are times that I want to quit but please keep holding me. Don't allow this little creature to be in vain........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.