Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THANK YOU

I don’t possess any material things. I couldn’t offer any valuable things. Let me offer from the bottom of my heart “thank you”. Your presence makes your humble servant to cry with joy. Remembering my birthday is not my cup of tea, for that I owe you a lot. It reminds me that the day I was born is a blessing despite all odds. I must be grateful that I was born to see and experience the love of precious people like you. Having friends who delight my day, who lift me up when I was down. Thank you, you’re always in my prayer. I couldn’t utter everybody’s name, but you has special place in my heart. Written on those soft spot is a candid memory of precious people. Thank you with your presence my cross became light. If the word thank you can convert itself to diamonds, I’m please to offer it to you. You deserve a precious gift valuable than diamonds. My cries became laughter because of your presence. On this day of my birthday I ask myself “what valuable possessions I have?” Nothing but I have wonderful friends who are so precious and kind. Thorns became roses because of your smiles. Magical moments happen every time I feel your love. Thank you my dear friends for that I extend my love and gratitude to everybody’s arms. I love you all. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.