Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE GRAND PRIZE

It was a day of revelation, on who will become the winners, especially who will bag the grand prize which is the vios car. At the start of the program everyone was very eager to come to the climax, they rush. An old woman beside me was always complaining she has many doubts, "what if.....?" she give side comments and at my back two couple who are angrily complaining about other, about the committee, about the mechanics, etc.The raffle draw start for the minor prizes and this man catch my attention, "and the winner for this minor award is Benjamin Soriano" how I wish his my relative despite the fact that his cute he exude an extra ordinary attitude, with his silence you can feel the faith within. Everyone is shouting wishing they are the one but this man without a word quietly listening and standing at the silent corner of the room. In him I saw the faith of Abraham he sacrificed his son Isaac but the good God never allow this to happen" With his silence its like saying "here I am Lord use me" "Your will is my will". "And here it is the winner for the grand prize is Benjamin Soriano!" "Again!" exclaimed the crowd "how lucky he is" He deserve it he stand quietly but exude faith within. I didn't bag any prizes from the raffle draw but I bring home one great lesson "Obey first before complaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.