Monday, November 2, 2015

TRAVEL LIGHT



Life is full of surprises. Some may shock you, but some may delight you.
Whatever the consequences the most important you have to be ready.
Because we are all travelers on this world. When you stop journeying,
You stop to learn, you stop to grow and that's the beginning of death.
Yes many are afraid about this word and they don't want to speak about it but that's the reality of life. As we celebrate the Halloween; costumes of ghost,zombie, witch,super heroes, Disney land character and so on is in demand during those days. But the true meaning of Halloween is holy eve. But rather than focusing on the holy one we love the opposite. On the other side it sounds cool, that even we are afraid to die through this scary costumes we prepare ourselves that one day the king of death will come. Or we focus on the opposite because they said that if you are good and holy you will die first because as they said you finish your mission early rather than the evil one who need first to reach the purifying point here on earth before he'll die.

As we remember our departed relatives and love ones they are not perfect but when they are gone we focus on the good deeds they did to us. Like my grandma she is so tough when she's alive and in every mistake that I did she will shout at me but now that she's gone I remember how sweet she is when she kisses me saying oh my lovely "apo"(granddaughter). Her being hardworking,brave,and adorable Lola. I miss those times when I was still a child that she hugged me tightly and dearly kiss me. Even she had a high tone of voice when she's angry I love her sweet smile. A real person when she's mad she is mad and she will tell it to your face, so frank beyond that I adore her simplicity,tough but loving and caring.

Today as I organize and pack my things to my next destination, I have to remove the extra baggage  to make it lighter. I have to let go of my first dream book that I made a decade ago it is so precious to me because I creatively made it with my own hand. I am a keeper that's why its hard for me to let go. I made it with my fave old pants that was ready to dispose during those times aside from that this is  the expression of my unexpressed dreams, goals and inspiration. Now as I take picture with my first dream book I saw the glitters shine in the darkness like a star in the dim night. Farewell my first dream book yes I wrote it in a hard copy but as I let it go the soft copy was written on my heart and is ready to make it a reality so help me God.

Do you have extra baggage? Let it go. We will enjoy the journey on earth if we travel light.😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.