Saturday, April 6, 2013

TIME IS REALLY GOLD



   I was sick, alone and broke. Whom should I call for help nothing but my God.
I feel devastated thinking that I'm sick and nobody cares. On this moment I miss my family, because every time  I got sick when I'm home they take care of me. But now you have to take care of yourself or wait for your death. So my motto when I leave our house is "never got sick or you will seek and you will be forsaken!" 
     Thanks God for almost 10 years of leaving alone I manage myself not to mind if I'm sick or not.
After I fix myself and try to regain that power I look at my wallet and found out that I'm not only physically ill but also financially. So the consequences is its time to give up or rise after the storm. At first really I want to give up and left the things that I started but during those times that I never want to pray I just force myself to kneel down and ask. My God and my Father here I am so broke and empty. You are not only my God but my Father as well, you create all things  from the highest sky to the deepest core of an ocean including me if its Your will you can heal me and gave what I'm asking. I cried out loud on that empty room no one can hear but a dumb silence. I just cried, cried and cried after that heartfelt prayer. I regain my composure and look at the things that I have. I had still my life which means since I'm still alive and kicking, I can still do awesome things. A deep silence invoke the room.After that magical moments I organised the things that I have, cleaned my closet, fix my clothes, and I removed the extra baggage that are not important and ready to dispose. On that items for disposal I saw two wrist watch that I found no value because I don't use it. Because its not running  anymore but I just keep it for some reason. But now how I wish I could sell it to have food for that day. Even though I'm not sure if I can sell it or not I went outside and with faith that I can sell it. I confidently talk to the watchmaker and I said I want to sold my watch. He immediately inspect and ask me how much is the price I said 1,000.00 Pesos and he said "oh my dear we will still make it and the materials for this is hard to find because its the old model". To my surprise that watch that I don't gave any value has its own value. So the watchmaker bid it 50% of the price that I gave. I grab it to think that I really need the money. And I said I will get it the moment that I earned money. 
    That moment of reflection I examine myself literally I don't give value to that watch  but in reality yes I never give enough value of my time. I neglect many opportunities. That watch help me to value my time from that moment. Because time is really gold and you can never regain the lost seconds, minutes and hour, day, month and year. Let me borrow this quote from Mother Teresa “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments.